Friday 1 July 2011

The Happiest Place on Earth

My favouritest favourite place in Brisneyland is Woolloongabba Antique Centre. I find it almost impossible to leave there without an owl.. or a piece of glass fruit... or some salt and pepper shakers...

But on Tusday, I managed to just window shop and soak up the atmosphere, as we visited with my lovely parents, my sister and her girls. Such a great place to wander, explore and have a coffee.

And you never know what kooky little arrangements you might find....

x Gillian for Tessie Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Tessiegirl!!



I love it when people leave me comments!! Yay!
If you are not sure how to leave a comment, DO THIS:
1) Write your lovely comment in the box
2) click on 'Comment As'. A drop down menu will appear
3) click on Name/URL
4) Just type your name in. If you have a blog, you can type the URL of the blog in and I will come visit you!!
5) Click on publish
NOTE: I am no longer accepting anonymous comments, due to the ridiculous amount of spam i receive.
*These instructions are for anyone who is like my lovely real life family who are not too savvy with the whole Bloggy-thing!!