Tuesday 5 July 2011

Come on Grandad!!

My childhood could be described as being at the loudest table at the restaurant with the funniest guy in the room.

This is that guy.

We spent the weekend with mum and dad, and the twins were under their Grandad's spell.  Jasper needed to be holding his hand at all times and the sound of Dad and Eli killing themselves laughing as they both tried to say "Let's Go Broncos!" over and over was just awesome.



I love my Dad for being such a great dad, but I love him even more for being such a great Grandad to my three sons.

x Gillian

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jude, this is the photo I think is just so so lovely of you (and Grahamy and the boys, of course!). Terrible angle, but you've pulled it off. And look at that hair... M x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tessiegirl!!



I love it when people leave me comments!! Yay!
If you are not sure how to leave a comment, DO THIS:
1) Write your lovely comment in the box
2) click on 'Comment As'. A drop down menu will appear
3) click on Name/URL
4) Just type your name in. If you have a blog, you can type the URL of the blog in and I will come visit you!!
5) Click on publish
NOTE: I am no longer accepting anonymous comments, due to the ridiculous amount of spam i receive.
*These instructions are for anyone who is like my lovely real life family who are not too savvy with the whole Bloggy-thing!!