Friday 4 March 2011

Welcome!!

Ok, so THIS is our new Tessie Design Company Blog!! 
(Typepad hurt my brain, so i am using Blogger now and it's awesome!)
Mum and I are really looking forward to being part of the Mamma Markets at Buderim on March 19th. It looks like it's going to be heaps of fun!


And here is a peek at our new bag style- The Tessie Satchel. She has two huge pockets- one front, one back, an interior zippered pocket and a mobile pocket. Oh, and she is super cute!! This is my prototype, but we will have some for sale at the market. Well done Mum on creating this pattern from scratch!


X Gillian
for Tessie Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Tessiegirl!!



I love it when people leave me comments!! Yay!
If you are not sure how to leave a comment, DO THIS:
1) Write your lovely comment in the box
2) click on 'Comment As'. A drop down menu will appear
3) click on Name/URL
4) Just type your name in. If you have a blog, you can type the URL of the blog in and I will come visit you!!
5) Click on publish
NOTE: I am no longer accepting anonymous comments, due to the ridiculous amount of spam i receive.
*These instructions are for anyone who is like my lovely real life family who are not too savvy with the whole Bloggy-thing!!