Thursday 25 August 2011

Still Here

So, I have been slightly AWOL from the old blog lately... Although, I'm not sure anybody noticed...

hello.... (tap, tap, tap)... is this thing on?

Anyhoo, after surviving a week or two of health scares, PMS, crazy TV smashing toddlers and a general questioning of the very point of life itself..... I'm back.

I'm finding it hard to be motivated and creative right now. I've lost my spark. I looked in my craft cupboard yesterday and the thought of making something seemed so foreign and unattainable. SO, I have no cute projects to share.

But I am still here.


.....see? There I am.

Hopefully, life will even out shortly and inspiration will hit and explode.

What do you do when your creative motivation leaves the building?


Gillian for Tessie Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Tessiegirl!!



I love it when people leave me comments!! Yay!
If you are not sure how to leave a comment, DO THIS:
1) Write your lovely comment in the box
2) click on 'Comment As'. A drop down menu will appear
3) click on Name/URL
4) Just type your name in. If you have a blog, you can type the URL of the blog in and I will come visit you!!
5) Click on publish
NOTE: I am no longer accepting anonymous comments, due to the ridiculous amount of spam i receive.
*These instructions are for anyone who is like my lovely real life family who are not too savvy with the whole Bloggy-thing!!