Me and my new haircut..
Resolutions are kinda stoopid- no one seems to be able to keep them. Especially me.
Instead, I am starting my
Hey 2012 To Do List.
1) Focus on my health... and lose 12kg
2) Go out dancing with my husband
3) Prioritise our home- painting, fixing, making it awesome
4) Expand my design experience and opportunities
5) De-stress...Start a yoga class
6) Find 3 brick and mortar stores for my Tessie Products
7) Have solo outings with each of my 4 boys
8) Spend more time in Op Shop and Vintage stores
9) Go camping with my family
10)Work towards our future goals
So, I figure, seeing as I love a good list, it will be easier for me to try and achieve some if these. I know some of them are pretty airy fairy and non-specific, but whatever dude, it's my list and I can make it how I like.
I spend a lot of my life listening to my internal voice. The one that tells me I am stupid, fat, ugly and that I am always doing it wrong. This year, I am gonna tell that voice to shut the hell up.
And I think that's what you should do too. If your internal voice is a jerk, that is....
Perhaps you have a lovely, supportive internal voice that tells you, "Wow, you are totally awesome! Everyone thinks you are ace. You smell like cinnamon."
If so, maybe our internal voices can get together for a play date? Although, my internal voice would probably just bully yours until it got an eating disorder....
Do you have a 2012 To Do List? Or a jerky Internal Voice?