Friday 2 March 2012

Middlesex. A flow Chart.

So, the universe sent me the most Flow-Chart-Worthy book to read this last week. 'Middlesex' by Jeffrey Eugenides. I had heard of this book, but had a totally whack perception of what it was about. In my mind, it was a gritty working class family tale set in a grungy London underbelly.


Wrong!


How bout a multi generational family tale about a Greek hermaphrodite? Awesome!!


It's like when you hear a DJ on the radio, then you see them and you say, "That is totally not what you look like."


And they say, "Shut up, weird stranger. I should know what I look like. This is it. I'm a Greek hermaphrodite."


This book is fantastic. I read it in about 24 hours. I didn't want to put it down. And when I did put it down, I was worrying about whether it was thinking about me a much as I was thinking about it. 


I don't think it was.


And then I made a flow chart.




I may have a flow chart addiction.....



10 comments:

  1. This is the coolest flow ch(art) ever. Do you like what I did there? Flow ch -- art (You can use that if you want to). Also one of my favourite books. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hoped you would like it! I'm liking flow (ch)art....

      Delete
  2. Whaaaaat? Great flow chart, I think I'll need to read the book. And for me, it will be exactly as I imagined it would be, because of you. And that flow chart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Man. Read it. You will not be sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I studied family trees and inheritance structures in law school, and props to you for understand what "second cousin" and "third cousin" actually mean!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for that! cousins are confusing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um hi!! I just found your charts, I'm a constant reader=] and none of the links to buy your chart work?

      Delete
  6. I love this!! I read Middlesex a month or so ago and I STILL can't stop thinking about it! Such a great book. Awesome flow chart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to have your post. It seems very awesome post. This article is really informative. Please Keep sharing. Thank you.

    Web design San Antonio
    WebsiteDesigners In Phoenix Az
    Custom Website Design Phoenix




    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tessiegirl!!



I love it when people leave me comments!! Yay!
If you are not sure how to leave a comment, DO THIS:
1) Write your lovely comment in the box
2) click on 'Comment As'. A drop down menu will appear
3) click on Name/URL
4) Just type your name in. If you have a blog, you can type the URL of the blog in and I will come visit you!!
5) Click on publish
NOTE: I am no longer accepting anonymous comments, due to the ridiculous amount of spam i receive.
*These instructions are for anyone who is like my lovely real life family who are not too savvy with the whole Bloggy-thing!!