Tuesday 6 March 2012

Return of the Super Twins

How awesome would it be to have someone that you could sing along to 'Rango' with at the top of your lungs in the back seat of the car?


How cool would it be to have someone there all the time who was going through exactly what you were going through?


How cool would it be to have someone to wrestle with who was just your size?


How awesome would it be to have a secret special language that someone understood completely?


How cool would it be to have someone to dress up like a superhero with?


How great would it be to always have someone play with, watch movies with, fight with, laugh with?


And how cool would it be to have a brother you could hold hands with whenever you wanted to?


I think it would be SUPER cool. Don't you?






2 comments:

  1. Being a twin would be awesome, eternal companionship!!! But can you imagine 2 of me???
    Oh my, I can see Paivi just fainting from exhaustion at the THOUGHT of growing up with 2 Anne's!!!
    But doubly awesome.....Mwa mwa Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two Annes would be AWESOME! And really really LOUD..... x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tessiegirl!!



I love it when people leave me comments!! Yay!
If you are not sure how to leave a comment, DO THIS:
1) Write your lovely comment in the box
2) click on 'Comment As'. A drop down menu will appear
3) click on Name/URL
4) Just type your name in. If you have a blog, you can type the URL of the blog in and I will come visit you!!
5) Click on publish
NOTE: I am no longer accepting anonymous comments, due to the ridiculous amount of spam i receive.
*These instructions are for anyone who is like my lovely real life family who are not too savvy with the whole Bloggy-thing!!