Friday, 26 October 2012

Friday Top FIve: Drawing Challenges

So, if you have been paying attention, you will know that I like to draw. And I like to draw 2 drawings a day. Yes, I am a bit mental.

I play along B Being Cool's Draw Me October and Fat Mum Slims Photo a Day. These are my faves from the last 2 months.




L-R: 
Fruit: Fat Mum Slim Photo a Day Oct 17th 
Makes You Laugh: Fat Mum Slim Photo a Day Oct 14th  
Steps: Draw Me October 14th September 
Cake: Draw Me October Oct 18th 
Angle/Song: Fat Mum Slim  17th October / Draw Me October 17th October 



6 comments:

  1. Once again your artistic talent just blows me away !!
    Have the best weekend ever !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post as usual! That’s definitely useful information and I put up so for my need.

    Outfit Makers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tessiegirl!!



I love it when people leave me comments!! Yay!
If you are not sure how to leave a comment, DO THIS:
1) Write your lovely comment in the box
2) click on 'Comment As'. A drop down menu will appear
3) click on Name/URL
4) Just type your name in. If you have a blog, you can type the URL of the blog in and I will come visit you!!
5) Click on publish
NOTE: I am no longer accepting anonymous comments, due to the ridiculous amount of spam i receive.
*These instructions are for anyone who is like my lovely real life family who are not too savvy with the whole Bloggy-thing!!