Monday 6 June 2011

'Work'

Apparently, since it's been over two years since I went on Maternity leave, I am no longer allowed to refer to Myer as 'Work' (according to Lovely Husband and Awesome Teenager). I stopped in to Ex-Work on Saturday to see the beautiful Lisa- my ex-team leader. We had a lovely Sushi lunch and catch up. Lisa is one of the sweetest, most caring people anyone will ever meet. And she has a killer set of pins!
With Lisa and Carousel horse legs.
You never know what could be hanging from the ceiling!
Just hangin' out in the VM studio... waiting for some clothes... 


Working in VM (Visual Merchandising) was awesome. I loved my job. I absolutely loved my team of girls. And I miss it a lot somedays. I miss the chameraderie, the fun we had. It took me a while to realise that although I don't get dressed up and drive off to a workplace each day, I am contributing to our family in an incredibly important way- being at home with the Twins. The value of that is enormous- for me as well as for the boys.

And although I miss the Myer girls, Man I looooove my new team! 
Are you a Stay-at-Home-Megastar? Do you sometimes miss your old job?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Tessiegirl!!



I love it when people leave me comments!! Yay!
If you are not sure how to leave a comment, DO THIS:
1) Write your lovely comment in the box
2) click on 'Comment As'. A drop down menu will appear
3) click on Name/URL
4) Just type your name in. If you have a blog, you can type the URL of the blog in and I will come visit you!!
5) Click on publish
NOTE: I am no longer accepting anonymous comments, due to the ridiculous amount of spam i receive.
*These instructions are for anyone who is like my lovely real life family who are not too savvy with the whole Bloggy-thing!!