Friday 3 June 2011

Me and Mrs. Janome

We got a thing.... going on......
Me and Mrs. Janome have been busy! I tackled a Tessie Messenger bag last night-
I'm pretty happy with it. 
I used our green flower Spoonflower fabric and one of  my girls.
I like all the different textures- the velvet, the upholstery fabric, the ribbons

I made this one for my very good friend Linda. (shhh, don't tell her!)
She and her little boys were really the inspiration
for my recent fascination with Owls. I made clay owls with them one day last year,
and have been hooked on Owls ever since!
And she is such an amazing supporter of everything I do...
and have done for the last 20 years!

This whole sewing caper is making me happy.

X Gillian for Tessie Designs

1 comment:

  1. just found your site....awsome!!!!! keep it up..lovin it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tessiegirl!!



I love it when people leave me comments!! Yay!
If you are not sure how to leave a comment, DO THIS:
1) Write your lovely comment in the box
2) click on 'Comment As'. A drop down menu will appear
3) click on Name/URL
4) Just type your name in. If you have a blog, you can type the URL of the blog in and I will come visit you!!
5) Click on publish
NOTE: I am no longer accepting anonymous comments, due to the ridiculous amount of spam i receive.
*These instructions are for anyone who is like my lovely real life family who are not too savvy with the whole Bloggy-thing!!