Friday 29 July 2011

Antique Birthday

Does turning 37 make me an antique? Almost. A trip to my favourite place in Brisbane on my birthday made me feel a little less  psychotic about being 37. 

Yes, age is just a number, I still look fabulous (HA HA HA) and my life is a riotous thrill ride of fabulousness (you know, changing pooey nappies and sitting though Finding Nemo 17 times a day) BUT this birthday has still knocked me around a little. 

I think it's because my sister turned 40 this year. The same thing happened when she turned 30- I freaked out about being 27. Oh, to be 27!!  Although, I wouldn't go back to being 27 for a squillion bucks. When I was 27, I thought I wasn't allowed to be happy, and I just had to bounce through life like a pinball in a machine. At 37, my life makes me happy. Imagine how happy I'll be when I'm 40!!!



Outside the Woolloongabba Antique Centre. Art is awesome.

Gillian for Tessie Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Tessiegirl!!



I love it when people leave me comments!! Yay!
If you are not sure how to leave a comment, DO THIS:
1) Write your lovely comment in the box
2) click on 'Comment As'. A drop down menu will appear
3) click on Name/URL
4) Just type your name in. If you have a blog, you can type the URL of the blog in and I will come visit you!!
5) Click on publish
NOTE: I am no longer accepting anonymous comments, due to the ridiculous amount of spam i receive.
*These instructions are for anyone who is like my lovely real life family who are not too savvy with the whole Bloggy-thing!!