Friday 15 July 2011

My Coffee Man

Today is our 4th First Date-a-Versary.

Four years ago today I met my Lovely Husband in the flesh for the first time. We had been talking on Myspace for about 10 months or so (Myspace... Wait.. What? What the hell is Myspace, dude?)

I was late. He was charming. He bagged me out for smoking. We drank coffee. We laughed at the same parts of 'Knocked Up'. He asked me to go and see Liam Finn with him a few weeks following. I couldn't believe this man seemed to like me......
First pic taken of us together a few weeks after our first date.
At Karaoke. He came to Karaoke for me. And he brought his friends. I told u he liked me.

I designed some Coffee Fabric the other day and Max asked, "Is that for Gavin?" In our universe EVERYTHING to do with coffee is for Gavin. The twins say "Coffee Shop!" with such delight! I love that Gavin is passionate about the things he loves. His children, his family, music, his work, Coffee and me.

Happy Anniversary Mr Coffee.

What anniversaries do u celebrate?


X Gillian for Tessie Designs

1 comment:

  1. right back at ya ....it was the best cup of coffee I ever had and well worth the wait

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tessiegirl!!



I love it when people leave me comments!! Yay!
If you are not sure how to leave a comment, DO THIS:
1) Write your lovely comment in the box
2) click on 'Comment As'. A drop down menu will appear
3) click on Name/URL
4) Just type your name in. If you have a blog, you can type the URL of the blog in and I will come visit you!!
5) Click on publish
NOTE: I am no longer accepting anonymous comments, due to the ridiculous amount of spam i receive.
*These instructions are for anyone who is like my lovely real life family who are not too savvy with the whole Bloggy-thing!!