Sunday 17 July 2011

too many buttons


Is it just me, or is it absolutely ridiculous that I had to write these instructions for my sister so she could watch a DVD while babysitting the twins this afternoon?

 We have four stupid remotes in a bucket beside the couch and each one is vital! I HATE IT! I want one jumbo remote that does everything. Or I want to just think about which channel I want and for the television to JUST KNOW.

Oh, and the instructions would have been much tidier and attractive if Jasper hadn't been clinging to me crying!!

How many remotes do you have? How many is too many?

x Gillian for Tessie Designs

And Mucho Thanxios to my sister, brother in law and Little Niece who looked after the little monkeys so the Awesome Teenager, Big Niece and I could go and see Harry 7.2......... Looooooooved it. Loved it. Loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Tessiegirl!!



I love it when people leave me comments!! Yay!
If you are not sure how to leave a comment, DO THIS:
1) Write your lovely comment in the box
2) click on 'Comment As'. A drop down menu will appear
3) click on Name/URL
4) Just type your name in. If you have a blog, you can type the URL of the blog in and I will come visit you!!
5) Click on publish
NOTE: I am no longer accepting anonymous comments, due to the ridiculous amount of spam i receive.
*These instructions are for anyone who is like my lovely real life family who are not too savvy with the whole Bloggy-thing!!