Tuesday, 16 August 2011

The ones that got away

There were so many lovely things at the Woolloongabba Antique Centre on Saturday.... I could wander around for hours and hours there, lost in the past and the possibilities of new futures for super cute little treasures.... But I came home empty handed on Saturday.  I'm trying to be more selective when adding to our collection of junk fabulousness....
Why didn't I buy this? WWHHHHYYYYY!!! (shaking fists at the sky)
Don't look at me like that Floral Owl. I wanted you to come home with me too..... It just wasn't our day.
Vintage fabric and fake fur. yeah baby.
When I was little, I thought that the XXX man was my Grandad. He drank a lot of beer and he had a lot of XXXX memorabilia in his pool room (which was WAAAAAYYYYY better than Darryl Kerrigan's Pool Room) and I figured that the company must have made him their mascot.....
Pretty mirror.

I love my little adventures on Saturday afternoons.

X Gillian for Tessie Designs

6 comments:

  1. I like your post a lot! You should write some more on this!Great job coming with such terrific post!


    mocsbar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


    ufgop.org
    ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the effort in posting this wonderful and very informative articles. I had a lot of fun while reading your post. I learned a lot too. Please keep posting and update your blog always.I am truly grateful. God bless.

    Jim
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete

  4. I accidentally viewed your blog and I was so amazed with your work that it touched the deepness of my heart and it made me sentimental. Thanks for posting. Visit my site too.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, just passing by to see something very interesting and gladly I've found it here. Thank you for your wonderful article it really helped me a lot. You can also visit my site if you have time.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tessiegirl!!



I love it when people leave me comments!! Yay!
If you are not sure how to leave a comment, DO THIS:
1) Write your lovely comment in the box
2) click on 'Comment As'. A drop down menu will appear
3) click on Name/URL
4) Just type your name in. If you have a blog, you can type the URL of the blog in and I will come visit you!!
5) Click on publish
NOTE: I am no longer accepting anonymous comments, due to the ridiculous amount of spam i receive.
*These instructions are for anyone who is like my lovely real life family who are not too savvy with the whole Bloggy-thing!!