Tuesday 29 November 2011

Go the Mo!

My lovely husband is supporting Movember this year. He is rocking the Chopper/ Mexican Gunslinger look.


Is it weird that I want him to keep the Mo? I like it heaps. Maybe it's all the eighties cricket I was forced to watch as an impressionable child....
Is Dennis Lille holding a cigarette in this pic!?! That's so Oz.... heading out to the 
middle with a durry in your hand. He's probably got a VB in the other one...


I am very proud of my Gavin and his commitment to men's health and awesome facial hair. 

So are his little Mo Bro's
You can donate to his page here

x Gillian




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Tessiegirl!!



I love it when people leave me comments!! Yay!
If you are not sure how to leave a comment, DO THIS:
1) Write your lovely comment in the box
2) click on 'Comment As'. A drop down menu will appear
3) click on Name/URL
4) Just type your name in. If you have a blog, you can type the URL of the blog in and I will come visit you!!
5) Click on publish
NOTE: I am no longer accepting anonymous comments, due to the ridiculous amount of spam i receive.
*These instructions are for anyone who is like my lovely real life family who are not too savvy with the whole Bloggy-thing!!