Friday 16 December 2011

Guess What?

And I am totally in love with it. 


At this stage, it is still vector artwork. I am hoping my very clever Lovely Husband can help me to make it into an actual font that you can actually use as an actual font! How cool would that be? And then I can sell it to a billionaire Font Magnate (they totally exist, right?) and we can retire to Maleny on our font-earned millions....


Font is a weird word, isn't it? If I had another child (which will happen when monkeys fly out of my butt) I would call it Font. Or Colour. Or maybe Dave

Do you like my font?


x Gillian

8 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm over from FYBF. That's a lovely font! How clever of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total font envy you clever clogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank for sharing such article with us. It is very informative one. Thank and keep sharing with.

    Web design San Antonio
    WebsiteDesigners In Phoenix Az
    Custom Website Design Phoenix


    ReplyDelete
  4. Find out the most premium health and beauty products in Pakistan at Posch Care that is stocked with a wide variety of skin care items for you.
    best moisturizer in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aloe Vera Gel by Posch Care is a power-packed gel. It contains pure extracts of Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to provide deep moisture, enhance the skin tone.
    Aloe Vera Gel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tessiegirl!!



I love it when people leave me comments!! Yay!
If you are not sure how to leave a comment, DO THIS:
1) Write your lovely comment in the box
2) click on 'Comment As'. A drop down menu will appear
3) click on Name/URL
4) Just type your name in. If you have a blog, you can type the URL of the blog in and I will come visit you!!
5) Click on publish
NOTE: I am no longer accepting anonymous comments, due to the ridiculous amount of spam i receive.
*These instructions are for anyone who is like my lovely real life family who are not too savvy with the whole Bloggy-thing!!