Jasper: And YOUR full name is Mummy Mummy Girl.
I chose to adopt this as my new Superhero name.
"Here comes Mummy Mummy Girl! She will save the day!!"
A Day in the Life of Mummy Mummy Girl involves:
- Breaking up fights between rival super heroes
- Leaping over piles of toys and dirty clothes in a single bound
- Using X-Ray vision to see that there is yet another seed pod shoved up Eli's nose
- Making vegemite and cheese sandwiches faster than a speeding bullet
- Seeing into the future and averting falling-off-stuff disasters before they happen (most of the time..)
- Using her superior mathematical genius to understand that just because there are 2 of something DOES NOT mean that Jasper gets one too. Apparently is means Eli gets 2
Mummy Mummy Girl's kryptonite is bad children's TV.
Her Super Power Origin story involves flow charts, wine and comfortable shoes.
What are your super powers?